About me

Hi, Everyone my name is Chloe! On this blog I will be sharing my journey through learning about Ancient China. I will be posting photos, information for anyone who wants to learn more about Ancient China and reflective blogs about what I have been learning every week. To learn more about who I am and where I am come from you can watch my Digital Handshake attached to the right side of my blog!

Through doing this Ancient China unit I wish to learn:

~What festivals did the people of Ancient China have and what are the reasons for having them?

~What beliefs did Ancient Chinese people have?

~How did Ancient China impact the world we live in today?

Digital Handshake

Friday 30 October 2015

Reflective Blog- Week 2


Today my class and another class in my year level got to meet a Australia guy that lives in Japan on Skype. His name was Harry and he has been living in china for seven and a half years. He talked about what he liked about China and what he had learnt from being there.

Throughout  this experience he answered some questions that my and the other class had asked him. These include:

What is the food like in China and do you like it better than Australian food?

Image result for australian food burger
He said that because he had been living in China for so long that he is used to the food and likes it better than Australian food. His example of this was that he would rather have noodles than a burger or and Australian meal. I get where he is coming from because I think if I lived in a different country for seven years I would definitely get used to the countries food.

What is the most celebrated festival in China?

The most celebrated festival in Harry's opinion is the Chinese New Year. Apparently everyone travels and sometimes it can get really crazy. Instead of this being a festival for a day it is normally celebrated for a whole week!

If you know anything else about China would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment