About me

Hi, Everyone my name is Chloe! On this blog I will be sharing my journey through learning about Ancient China. I will be posting photos, information for anyone who wants to learn more about Ancient China and reflective blogs about what I have been learning every week. To learn more about who I am and where I am come from you can watch my Digital Handshake attached to the right side of my blog!

Through doing this Ancient China unit I wish to learn:

~What festivals did the people of Ancient China have and what are the reasons for having them?

~What beliefs did Ancient Chinese people have?

~How did Ancient China impact the world we live in today?

Digital Handshake

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Ancient China Philosophies Blog

Throughout the last few days I have been researching into Ancient China philosophies. I have found them very interesting and think my favourite one is the Daoism. I believe this because I think that the Daoism philosophy is the most relaxed and could of worked the best.

I decided, for a change to put my research into a table. I used a textbook and lots of websites to research. You can find the references on my reference page to the right side of my blog.

Enjoy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment