About me

Hi, Everyone my name is Chloe! On this blog I will be sharing my journey through learning about Ancient China. I will be posting photos, information for anyone who wants to learn more about Ancient China and reflective blogs about what I have been learning every week. To learn more about who I am and where I am come from you can watch my Digital Handshake attached to the right side of my blog!

Through doing this Ancient China unit I wish to learn:

~What festivals did the people of Ancient China have and what are the reasons for having them?

~What beliefs did Ancient Chinese people have?

~How did Ancient China impact the world we live in today?

Digital Handshake

Saturday 14 November 2015

Feng shui- Ancient China cultures and beleifs

Today, I have research about the cultures and beliefs of Ancient China and I thought it would be great to share some of my research with you guys. My favourite topic when talking about Ancient Chinese culture is Feng Shui. While researching I found out a lot about Feng Shui and would like to share it with you today.

Firstlty I have created an inquiry question on Feng Shui:

How did Ancient Chinese people use Feng Shui in their daily lives?

Before I answer that question I am sure you would like to know what Feng Shui is!

Feng Shui is a way of living with positive energy in your house. Chinese and Ancient Chinese people used it to clear stress, depression, anixety and negative energy out of their house. If you want to try some Feng Shui or just want to know more these websites are very helpful.


http://www.fengshuidiva.com/llc.kids.html

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/understanding-the-principles-of-feng-shui.html

http://www.fengshuidiva.com/ 

Now you know more about Feng Shui I can answer my inquiry question which is:

How did Ancient Chinese people use Feng Shui in their daily lives?

Ancient Chinese people everyday switched around their furniture and made changes to the way their house was looking inside. They believed by doing this positive energy will surround their house and help them with things like:

*Tests- Exams
*Grades in school
*Stress relief from work
*Good sleeping habits
*And lastly, being happy all the time!

I hope you have enjoyed learning about Feng Shui!

No comments:

Post a Comment