About me

Hi, Everyone my name is Chloe! On this blog I will be sharing my journey through learning about Ancient China. I will be posting photos, information for anyone who wants to learn more about Ancient China and reflective blogs about what I have been learning every week. To learn more about who I am and where I am come from you can watch my Digital Handshake attached to the right side of my blog!

Through doing this Ancient China unit I wish to learn:

~What festivals did the people of Ancient China have and what are the reasons for having them?

~What beliefs did Ancient Chinese people have?

~How did Ancient China impact the world we live in today?

Digital Handshake

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Traditional Chinese Medicine

I have decided to do this blog on an Ancient medicine named 'cupping'. I have research a lot about this topic and made a power point to present it. I also have to other questions that I would like to answer on this blog. Here they are:

Why does TCM appeal to some and not to others?

I think the reason that some people don't like the idea, in my opinion is because they have never tried it. Most people are put off by the look of cupping and the fact that you lose lots of blood when getting wet cupping done. I still think that having a go would be a good idea but some people are just thrown at the whoe idea and would never try it.

Other people like it a lot because they have tried it and it worked really well for them. On some people cupping can be could for people with muscle problems. 

Would you try it? Why/ Why not?

I don't think I would ever try wet cupping because as I said I don't like the idea of losing lots of blood. I think that in the future I may trying dry cupping because it has many benefits and a lot of people say it iss relaxing and doesn't hurt at all.


Power point:


No comments:

Post a Comment