About me

Hi, Everyone my name is Chloe! On this blog I will be sharing my journey through learning about Ancient China. I will be posting photos, information for anyone who wants to learn more about Ancient China and reflective blogs about what I have been learning every week. To learn more about who I am and where I am come from you can watch my Digital Handshake attached to the right side of my blog!

Through doing this Ancient China unit I wish to learn:

~What festivals did the people of Ancient China have and what are the reasons for having them?

~What beliefs did Ancient Chinese people have?

~How did Ancient China impact the world we live in today?

Digital Handshake

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Physical Landscapes of Ancient China

Today I decided to create a blog post about Physical Landscapes of Ancient China as i think it is really important be cause it is part of the Chinese and most of the time expresses what china is like. I am going to focus on only one physical landscape as I think there is too many great ones to do and there is a lot of information that I can use. I have done some research and found the most information about The Great Wall.

To start off with I formed an inquiry question to help me gather information:

'What impact did The Great Wall have on Ancient Chinese people and their society ?'

I have designed a Prezi on this topic and question. To learn more information you can either read may Prezi or Prezi or click the link below the Prezi to watch an actual video on this topic.

PREZI:  https://prezi.com/r3da_hoz4f6r/by-chloe-mccabe/ 

Interesting video on The Great Wall of China: http://www.history.com/topics/great-wall-of-china/videos/history-of-the-great-wall 

I hope you have a great!

No comments:

Post a Comment